What to Expect at Bridal Trial
You have either booked us for your wedding day or are still thinking about booking with EF Creative Studios. Here is some information about your bridal trial, what to expect and some tips to make it go successfully.
- Your trial day will be held in EF Creative Studios, 24a South Lotts Rd, Ringsend, Dublin 4
- Bring images for reference of makeup you like making sure that you have an idea of what you like and don’t like.
- All of our Artists offer an in-depth consultation service to all of our brides. We will spend up to an hour and a half creating the look for your big day. A trial usually takes between 45 minutes and 1.5 hours, so allow yourself that time.
- We’ll discover what make-up really works best for you to accentuate your best features without altering your personal style. We will ask plenty of questions to discover your style and personality.
- Once we have completed your trial and you are 100% happy with your chosen look, we will photograph your look and create a facechart of all the products used. This will be emailed to you a few days after your trial.
- A payment of €75 is required in advance of your trial, this works as the deposit for your wedding date and also covers the cost of your trial.
- Another member of your bridal party is welcome to accompany you, if they wish to have a trial this may be pre-booked at an additional cost of €50 per person.
- After your trial, we recommend you purchase your lip products for touch ups during the day. Your artist may also recommend powder depending on your skin type, but this will be discussed at the time of the trial.